Food and Beverages
The San Francisco Airport Marriott has two very nice restaurants as well as a coffee bar where sandwiches and snacks are available:
Hangar Steak Restaurant Chef Dion Hawkin's carefully crafted menu at the Hangar Steak waterfront restaurant features a selection of premium steaks, fresh seafood options, innovative appetizers, and homemade desserts with something for everyone!
· Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Dress code: Casual
Starbucks Coffee is a good place for a coffee or latte and a pastry or prepared sandwich.
Flights 101 Lounge is a waterfront restaurant & bar in San Francisco that overlooks the bay and one of SFO's busiest runways - perfect for a crisp, refreshing cocktail along with a great view!
South along Old Bayshore Highway, you can find additional eateries within walking distance:
- Elephant Bar and Restaurant: An upscale chain restaurant with moderately priced meals.
- El Torito's: Mexican-style chain restaurant with good food at good prices.
- Gulliver's Prime Rib Restaurant: Moderately priced.
- Max's Opera Cafe: Their motto: "This is a bad place for a diet." They offer everything from burgers to regular meals plus huge and scrumptious desserts, and the staff will break into opera at any moment. Moderately priced. Furthest south of the hotel.
- Panda Mongolian Barbecue: Low prices for this Asian-inspired restaurant. In the same center as Sizzler.
- Joe's cafe. Across the street from the south end of the hotel. Fresh coffee, pastries, and sandwiches.
Plus several coffee places, delis and a taqueria. Also, many of the other hotels in the area have their own restaurants and coffee shops. A map featuring restaurants in nearby towns is available at the hotel Bell Desk.
And don't forget the gala Awards Banquet Saturday evening to celebrate the exhibits and renew our friendships. Everyone is welcome, but please buy your tickets before you come to WESTPEX.